Learn Ninjutsu and Earn Your Black Belt in
Authentic Traditional Japanese Ninja Training!
Learn from a Certified Master Teacher Who Has Been Training in the Warrior's Martial, Meditative, and Life Mastery Arts Since 1980
Under the Guidance of 13th Degree Black Belt (Judan Ka Menkyo), Bujinkan Dojo Master-teacher, and WCI founder Jeffrey M. Miller, you will learn Ninjutsu and the authentic Japanese Martial Arts of the ancient Samurai Warriors.
If you really want to learn ninjutsu and the warrior secrets passed down through the 9 lineages that make up the International Bujinkan Dojo of Ninja Grandmaster Masaaki Hatsumi, then prepare to delve into the mystery, magic, and power that is authentic Japanese Ninja Training and find out why conventional, modern martial arts pale in comparison to this ancient source of powerful and enlightened living!
Training at Warrior Concepts' Black Belt Life Mastery Academy in Sunbury, Pennsylvania allows you to explore every facet of this ancient art, its proven, time-tested techniques, and the powerful traditions which have been passed down from master to student, literally spanning centuries. And now you can learn authentic Ninjutsu directly with Shudoshi Miller or one of his certified Black Belt instructors, and get real Samurai and Ninja training, either online or off, through WCI's live training programs.
Whether you're looking to learn about...
- Ninja and Samurai history
- The "8 Gates of Traditional Ninja Training"
- Ninjutsu Techniques
- Mikkyo Ninja Mind Secrets & Philosophy
- Modern and Traditional Weapons
- The Art of the Samurai Sword
- The Ninja Sword, or...
You want to begin learning how to live and think like a warrior through our...
Ongoing Academy Training
Whether you already live here, or choose to move to the Sunbury area, you can become a full-time student under the guidance of Shidoshi Miller. Choose from either of the powerful mastery-leadership or Shinobi-kai programs, or why not make the commitment to take your place in the shidoshi's Uchi-Deshi "live-in student" program.
Online Ninja Training Courses
Long-distance training for the lone Ninja Warrior.
- Martial Arts Books & Training Manuals
- Ninjutsu Video Courses
- Teleseminars & Webinars on Special Topics
- Live Coaching
Live Training Seminars
Tailor your training and add skills as you see fit. Choose from:
- Sword, staff, spear, and other traditional weapons.
- Kyoketsu-shoge, shuriken, blowgun, and other specialty weapons of the ninja.
- Handgun, knife, improvised weapons, and other modern self-protection applications of the ninja's art.
- Ninpo Mikkyo - empower your life with the ninja's mind-science.
Yearly Ninja Camps
Spring & Fall intensives where you can eat, sleep, and live the Ninja's lifeways!
- Spring & Fall Ninja Camps
- Japan Training Adventures
Yearly Japan Training Trips
Join Shidoshi Miller for up to two weeks training with the Masters and visiting some of the historical sites of our Budo!
- Train with Grandmaster Hatsumi, and several of the Shihan 'master-teachers'
- Ride the 'Bullet-train' to Kyoto & Nagano
- Climb Togakure (modern-day Togakushi) Mountain
- Visit the Ninja museum where Soke donated much of the ancient weapons he inherited from his teacher, Soke Takamatsu
- Experience a real "Nightingale Floor" designed to detect Ninja in the Tokugowa Castle Nijo-jo in the ancient capital city of Kyoto
Individual Private Training
One-on-one training with Shidoshi Miller at his academy or bring him to you.
- Tailor your training
- Schedule for time for you alone, or for your group
- Get coaching by phone, email, and/or in-person
I look forward to training with you very soon!
Copy the page related to Bujinkan Ninjutsu.
Sidebar contains links to "what is Ninjutsu," "Ninjutsu self-Defense", etc, as well as offers for Ninja no Hachimon mini-course, Sanshin Kihon Happo, and upcoming seminars.
Also offers for tabi, a few weapons, and the Shuriken Training manual.
Japan trips and Spring & fall Ninja camps.